Tour samburu flying safari,
Flying over Kenya’s wilderness with incredible value and luxury, this 10-day safari lets you see Kenya’s amazing wildlife .
Day 1- 3
Begin your safari vacation from Wilson Airport, Nairobi, where you board your flight to Samburu, a semi-desert region in the remote frontier district.
Melting waters of Mount Kenya feed rivers which support a surprising array of wildlife. This region is known for its elephants and the endangered Grevy’s zebra.
Spend the next couple of days discovering the wildlife on game drives and guided walks. Stay in a luxury Samburu safari camp and enjoy attentive service and friendly hospitality..
Delve into the fascinating culture of the Samburu people during a cultural visit to a traditional homestead.
Masai Mara View Lodge
Continue your journey with a flight to a bush airstrip in the Masai Mara. Here you will spend the next 3 nights at a Masai Mara camp.
Take some time exploring one of Africa’s iconic safari destinations where you can see the great migration and the many predators that feed on this magnificent spectacle. Go on guided game drives, lead by Maasai Warriors or really experience the bush on foot through an interpretive bush walk. Stop off for sundowners and watch the colours of the sky change as the sun sets. Then discover the region’s nocturnal animals such as a leopard, hyena and lion on the prowl during a night game drive before returning to your Kenya luxury camp.
Optional activities include a visit to a traditional Maasai homestead or taking to the sky with a hot air balloon safari, which is truly one of the most tranquil wildlife experiences.
Day 7-9 Chyulu Hills, Tsavo West National ParkView Lodge
On the morning of day 7, you will fly to the Chyulu Hills in the Tsavo West National Park. Track elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo and rhino under the guidance of an expert guide.
On a game drive, you can visit the Mzima Springs, whose source is from a natural reservoir under the Chyulu Hills and are crystal clear, affording some of the best Hippo watching in Kenya. You can go horse riding, novice to professional, or mountain biking or even hiking here. There is an open air hide for some excellent game viewing and even sleep-outs on private “star beds” for the more adventurous.
There may be time for one last early morning game drive followed by breakfast back at your Kenyan luxury camp before boarding a flight to Nairobi’s Wilson Airport, for your onward travel arrangements.
- Return flights from Wilson Airport to Samburu, Masai Mara and Tsavo West
- Shared road transfers to and from airports
- Entrance and conservation fees for all reserves as per itinerary
- 9 nights accommodation in luxury safari lodges
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Soft drinks, beers, house wines and non-luxury spirits
- Shared game drives, night game drives, guided bush walks
- Bush meals, sundowner and picnic excursions
- One excursion to the Masai Mara National Reserve
- Horse riding and mountain biking at Chyulu Hills Lodge
- All meet and greet services
- Champagne, Premium spirits and standard cellar wines
- Optional activities, spa treatments and all other extras to be settled direct
This safari can be customised ,can be less than 10 days ,kindly get to us on email@example.com