3 Days Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Safari Packages DAILY DEPARTURES FROM KSHS. 13,999/- (US$ 180) PPS (based on 8pax in a Van)
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE COSTS ABOVE
- Transport in 8 seater luxury open roof tour vans for 3 days
- 2 nights’ accommodation in preferred camp / lodge
- Meals on Full board for 3 days (meals are Buffet)
- Comprehensive game drives for 3 days
- Services of professional tour guide driver
- Pick up and drop off within some areas in Nairobi
WHATS EXCLUDED IN THE COSTS ABOVE
- Park entry fees at Mara gate is citizen pay Kshs. 1,000/- EA resident pays- ksh 1,200 and Non Residents $80 per ENTRY hence for 3 days you pay Ksh 2,000 and usd 160 respectively
- Drinks and tips for waiters, porters and drivers
The Great Wildebeest Migration, is one of the “Seven New Wonders of the World”. No where in the world is there a movement of animals as immense as the wildebeest migration, over two million animals migrate from the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to the greener pastures of the Maasai Mara National Reserve in Kenya during July through to October. The migration has to cross the Mara River in the Maasai Mara where crocodiles will prey on them. This is one of the highlights as the animals try and cross the Mara River alive. In the Maasai Mara they will be hunted, stalked, and run down by the larger carnivores. The Maasai Mara also has one of the largest densities of lion in the world and is no wonder this is the home of the BBC wildlife channels Big Cat Diary.
NB: We offer surprises for: Honeymoon, Anniversary, Babymoons, Engagement, Birthdays, Graduation& Retirement!
Masai Mara 3 Days Wildebeest Migration Packages