Amboseli-Mt. Kilimanjaro 3 days luxury safari by minivan with cultural village visit
Highlights Amboseli-Mt. Kilimanjaro 3 days luxury safari
- 2 nights luxurious safari package at one of the most popular national parks in Kenya
- Enjoy stunning views of Mt. Kilimanjaro in the background & travel to Enkongo Narok and Olokenya swamps
- Spend 2 days intense game driving in the park as we watch for wildlife such as lions, leopards & elephants
- Be amazed as you come across herds of elephants sometimes over 100 traveling together
- Also included is a visit to Masai cultural village for a truly African experience
Our 3 Day Safari to Amboseli takes you on a tour of the famous Amboseli National Park where you experience game drives at the foot of Mt Kilimanjaro. Watch the pink flamingos, herds of elephants and lions hunting during the drives.
Amboseli National Park is in southern Kenya. It’s known for its large elephant herds and views of immense Mount Kilimanjaro, across the border in Tanzania. Observation Hill offers panoramas of the peak and the park’s plains and swamps. Varied wildlife includes giraffes, zebras, cheetahs and hundreds of bird species. The western section is dominated by vast Lake Amboseli, which is dry outside the rainy season
Day One: Arrive in Nairobi – Head to Amboseli
This morning after breakfast your guide will pick you up and you drive to Amboseli National Park for your 3-day Safari. On arrival transfer to your hotel. Check-in and spend the afternoon relaxing. This evening you will experience a game viewing drive searching for game. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Accommodation at Kilima Safari Camp
Day Two: Amboseli
Experience a morning and evening game drive through the Amboseli National Park for a chance to spot animals not seen the previous day. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Amboseli from the Observation point where you also get to take photos.
Accommodation at Kilima Safari Camp
Day Three: Maasai Cultural Tour
After a sumptuous breakfast, you leave the lodge and visit the local Maasai village for a cultural tour. Learn their way of life from herding livestock, building their famous manyatta huts among others. After this, we shall head straight to Nairobi & drop you at airport / point of your choice.
Important Information on Amboseli-Mt. Kilimanjaro 3 days luxury safari
- This is a private tour for just you & your group.
- What to Wear – Comfortable, covered walking shoes, a hat and a sweater or jacket. All our activities are low impact, but comfortable clothing will help you enjoy the experience even more. Mornings and evenings can be chilly. Bring sun screen and a hat as well.
- A valid photo id proof of the Lead Traveler is mandatory to avail this service.
- Guest need not to carry a print-out of the voucher in order to avail this service, mobile vouchers are acceptable.
- Child(ren) must be accompanied by an adult to avail above travel service.
- The Accommodation is Located outside the park and next to Kimana Main Gate
- Dietary Requirements : Advise us on any special requirements like dietary requirements 14 days before the safari commences.
- Cost of obtaining passports, visas, travel insurance, excess baggage charges, items of a personal nature such as communication (calls, faxes, emails, etc.), and deviations from the tour shall be charged additional.
- Any monies paid will be refunded on early cancellation, less the cost of cancellation fees levied by hotels or lodges and bank charges. Late cancellation will be subject to a charge of 50% between 60 and 35 days, 85% between 34 and 20 days, 95% between 19 and 2 days and 100% less that 48-hr. cancellation of already booked tour.
- Hotel /lodges are named as an indication of category and rooms may be reserved at similar standard hotels/lodges / tented camps if the situation is beyond our control. Accommodation is per person sharing “sharing a room”. Single rooms are provided if booking is made for only one adult.
- The company reserves the right to alter arrangements or cancel the operation of a scheduled tour should conditions necessitate.
- Good to Know – Your camera is a must. Your experience creates memories. Capturing them to keep forever and share with others.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Guests can be picked up from hotels / airport in Nairobi. Please provide complete details at the time of making a reservation.
- Mentioned rates do not include the supplement as applicable on 21st December to 3rd January & any other special occasions as applicable which are to be paid directly to the supplier.
- Since this is a private tour & minivan capacity is limited to 6 for a more personalized experience, we request our customers to make multiple bookings in order to accommodate larger groups.
- All tour guides speak fluent English. In case the guests need a guide who speak their regional language, this would attract an additional cost of $100 per day.
- Professional English-speaking guide
- 2 Night accommodation at Kilima Safari Camp
- Transport is 4*4 Safari Pop up Minivan
- Game Viewing Drives
- Park Entrance Fees
- Masai Cultural tour
- Bottled water in the Van
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches & 2 dinners
Exclusions Amboseli-Mt. Kilimanjaro 3 days luxury safari
- Tips & Gratuities (optional)
- Tips from$10 -$20 per day
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Any refunds made are subject to sole discretion of supplier.
This tour requires Min. 1 pax & can take upto Max. 6 Pax