Mombasa City Tour,
This a private tour that shows you some of the best highlights of this colorful old city. During your tour you will visit the bustling fruit and vegetable market, which has been in operation since colonial days. While wondering The Old Arab town streets, you will see the intricate hand carved doors, and balconies hanging over the narrow streets, unchanged for hundreds of years.
Protecting the harbor stands Fort Jesus which was built by the Portuguese 400 years ago, to protect their interest in east Africa. See how it went from Fort to prison to tourist attraction.
On Moi avenue you will walk under the famous elephant tusks, which you probably have seen in those old African adventure movies. Finally we visit the Akamba wood carvers center. Here you can purchase a fine hand carved African memento, that you would have to pay so dearly for back home.
For the photographer, sights and opportunities for great photos abound.
- Exclusive use of a 5 seater saloon car or 7 seater van
- Services of an experienced English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees, toll fees / charges
- Drivers allowance
- All government taxes and levis
- Tips and gratuities
- All items of a personal nature such as drinks, beverages, tobacco, laundry and any other items not specified above