Explore the remote wilds of the Kenyan bush where safari travel began. Blessed with abundant wildlife, the country is home to many famous parks and reserves of dazzling diversity. Away from the rolling grasslands of the Masai Mara, Kenya is a land of soaring mountains, flamingo-covered lakes and lush forests.
* Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
* Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
* Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
* Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
* Mineral Water while on safari
* All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
Amboseli National Park, Maasai Mara Game Reserve, Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru National Park
All, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Luxury, Solo travellers