3 days Amboseli National park Game Safari .
Enjoy a quick escape from the city and head on out on a safari adventure Amboseli
Make all inquiries by writing to us on
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com what /app +254774402222
Day 1 Pick up Nairobi – Amboseli National Park:
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will be met by our safari driver guide. After a short briefing, you will depart for the Amboseli National Park. Drive through the city of Nairobi to the vast plains of Maasai country. Our journey ends at the beautiful slopes of Mt. Kilimanjaro and you will arrive at Amboseli Serena Lodge in time for Lunch. This is the second highest mountain in Africa. Its snow peaks provide water to the springs and shallow pans of Amboseli National park. .Amboseli is home to some of the largest elephant herds in Kenya.
Enjoy an afternoon game drive in search of the largest mammal on earth- elephants, lions, cheetah, buffaloes and more. Enjoy spectacular sunsets as your explore the home to legendary Mt. Kilimanjaro.
An early morning game drive with a spectacular sunrise against the mountain backdrop. Amboseli is also home to the proud and brightly painted Maasai tribe. They wear blue bright colored clothes different from their brightly red colored counterparts of Masai Mara. The acacia woodlands and elephant grasslands of the park shelter an abundance of game including buffalo, lion, cheetah, hyena, zebra and wildebeest. The Park covers 382 km2, and forms part of the much larger 2890 Km2 Amboseli ecosystem. Enjoy an evening game drive and the spectacular sunsets of Amboseli. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Serena lodge.
Day 3 Amboseli-Nairobi:
Today marks the end of your stay at the slopes of Kilimanjaro. After breakfast we check out and head back to Nairobi. You will have lunch on your own plans after which you will be transferred to the airport for your outbound flight.
- Game drives in the park
- Accommodation as indicated
- Services of a professional driver/guide
- All transportation in a 4×4 land cruiser
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All Meals as specified
- Drinking water on all days
- Medical evacuation services
- Bottled water
- International airfare
- Personal items
- Extra accommodation before and after Safari
- Other beverages
- Tips and gratuities (Tipping Suggestion: US$15.00)
- All optional activities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
3 days Amboseli Safari .enjoy a quick escape from the city and head on out on a safari adventure in Kenya. In this safari tour you will be shown around the spectacular views of Mt. Kilimanjaro which is the second highest mountain in Africa. You will also enjoy numerous game drives through the Amboseli National Park which is home to the largest elephant herds in Kenya. While in this national park you will get the chance to see the Maasai tribe living their daily life. You just might be entranced by their blue colored robes and the woodlands in the area. This safari tour is an excellent way to dip your toes in the exciting life found in Kenya.