Day 0: of BUDGET SAFARI SERENGETI NGORONGORO:
You’ll be met by our ground handling team at Kilimanjaro International Airport or Namanga Border and transferred to the delightful private campground in Arusha where you will get hot shower, dinner and overnight.
Budget Camping: Global Hotels &Safaris
Day 1: Arusha to Serengeti National park
After breakfast we head towards the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Leaving the highlands behind, we descend into the heart of wild Africa, The Serengeti National Park with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see.
We head to the central park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the park, featuring the Seronera River, which provides a valuable water source to this area and therefore attracts wildlife well representative of most of the Serengeti’s species. We arrive in time for lunch, having picnic lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive in the Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Seronera public campsite.
Day 2: Serengeti National Park Full Day
After breakfast you will do a game drive in Serengeti National Park With your lunch box following the animal Migration at the Northern Serengeti where the migration will be, you will be able to see wildebeest, zebra, a topi hartebeest, eland, antelope, hyena, varieties of birds singing on the trees also viewing beauty of landscape and nature, after having your lunch You will continue with game view in Serengeti heading to the gate of Serengeti to check out of Serengeti National Park, after there you will proceed with game until late evening.. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Seronera public campsite.
Day 3: Serengeti to Ngorongoro crater to Arusha
After early breakfast, we drive toward Ngorongoro conservation area, on arrival we descend into the crater with lunch box enjoying the game drive for more than six hours, The Ngorongoro Crater is one of the most densely crowded African wildlife areas in the world and is home to an estimated 30,000 animals including some of Tanzania’s last remaining black rhino. Supported by a year-round water supply and fodder, the crater supports a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants.
Another big draw card to this picturesque national park is its huge population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard crater floor, Late afternoon drive back to Arusha then drive you to Airport or Namanga border
· Price is $690/person Based on two park sharing 1 tent and 6Pax sharing 1 vehicle respectively.
To book write to us on Info@global-safaris.com or whats app +254774402222 ( response in not less than 2 hours but immediate on whats app)
Price Items included:
- Safari according to the itinerary and Accommodation Prices.
- Transportation in a 4×4 Two safari vehicle – 6/7-Seater Extended Luxury Vehicle.
- Professional English, German, French or Spanish-speaking guide (Other Language on request and Availabilities).
- Overnight accommodation according to choose (Budget Camping).
- Meals according to the itinerary in Full Board Basis.
- Mineral water.
- All mentioned activities.
- All national park fees and Entry Fees.
- Flying Doctors insurance (AMREF) during the safari.
- Accommodation before Safari.
- Airport Transfers.
- Well maintained Camping equipment (For Budget camping safari).
- International Flights.
- Serengeti Balloon safari ($550/person).
- Sleeping bag
- Optional activities.
- Alcoholic and soft drinks.
- Visa fees.
- Tips to Driver
- Tips to chef
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance.
- Accommodation after Safari (available on request).
- END OF SAFARI KARIBU TENA